FREE Healthy Kids Day activities on April 29!
Enter YMCA Healthy Kids Day. This nationwide celebration was built to help families get active together and introduce them to the endless array of fun stuff they can do to get those crucial sixty minutes of daily exercise.
This year, we’re celebrating Healthy Kids Day by opening our doors and welcoming kids, youth, and families to join us for an afternoon filled with fun, FREE activities.* Drop by your local Y after 2:00 pm on Sunday, April 29 to enjoy everything we have to offer:
- Brampton Union St. YMCA Centre
- Toronto Central Grosvenor St. YMCA Centre
- Toronto Sheppard Ave. YMCA Centre
- Toronto Scarborough Town Centre Ct. YMCA Centre
- Toronto West End College St. YMCA Centre
- Oshawa Mary St. YMCA Centre
- Markham YMCA Blvd. Rudy Bratty YMCA Centre
- Mississauga Burnhamthorpe Rd. YMCA Centre
- Toronto Cooper Koo Family YMCA Cherry St. YMCA Centre
If you like what you see, we’ll waive your join fee! Get your Y membership while you’re here enjoying all of these free activities, and you could save up to $120.**
*Activities and schedules vary by location. Not all activities will be available at every YMCA. See the centre-specific schedules for details. Non-YMCA members over the age of 16 must present valid photo ID.
**Waive the join fee offer valid only in person, with the purchase of a full-fee, continuous membership at one of the YMCA of Greater Toronto’s Health and Fitness Centres. Purchase must be made on April 29, 2018. Limited to one waived join fee per membership purchased. Offer valid for new members only. No cash value; not for resale or transferable; non-refundable.